Monday 27 February 2012

~CUP OF JOY et L'OSCAR~

So, I had an awesome weekend ~Uhmm, OK, maybe not so awesome 'cos of the Saturday night head ache, which was TERRIBLE and the bombing in JOS yesterday :( ~

I went for my first ever book reading organised by farafina books at Life House, Ikoyi (The place is so AFRICAN and  had the best ankara gowns for sale) on Friday. Learnt a lot, met lots of cool people (even though I didn't talk to anyone ~shy moi~), and Boy, the critics were too harsh!!! (my opinion). Going home was scary but thank God, I got home safely...It was a nice experience...Check out farafina on...http://farafinabooks.wordpress.com/

Saturday was shopping day (the headache started after that) and I enjoyed arguing with my sister over what to buy (Hahahaha). Sunday was Carling cup final


...and My 'sometimes' favourite team in the world won the cup...Yayyy, Me 'Liverpool'...


I can imagine how they felt winning that cup after what some people called their '6 years of drought'. 

Well,  I guess they dreamt of paradise and it came true...So happy for them.


Hearts out to the artist, the help, rango (my all time fave cartoon), Hugo and Meryl streep (the Iron lady) for their big oscar win...Check  http://oscar.go.com/nominees for more on the oscars...

Wishing you lots of joy and remember, dreams do come true...


Enjoy this lovely song from coldplay...

And have yourself a great day (oops!!! I just destroyed the window blind in my office)...

No comments:

Post a Comment