Monday 5 March 2012

From EKO with LOVE

Went to an exhibition this weekend with my darling...was super duper fun..lots of cool talented people and paintings ....Here are some pictures we took...

(DRUM ROLLS!!!!) FROM EKO WITH LOVE... : ))

On our way to artwyn studio...Ice Cream!!! Yum...:-))


Aren't we cute??? Love d lizard stuff down there...

Talking art with Ekene Ngige....Totally love this guy,, so receptive...

David the artist....Wish I had a sketch of myself...Oh well, next time I guess....


Smiling pose off...Who had the best smile??? hehehehe

OLD OSHODI....Thanks Gov Fashola, Lagos is better...
 
Nigerian Finest, Adubi Mydaz and mi myke...

Wish I could draw, paint, anything...


One of Ekene's work...

Moses 'MAKOKO' painting..


African Pots...

Splash of  colour, here and there...

Talent!!!!

Mikeyy and d crying lady...It's her wedding day...Don't cry, lady love...pwssss


Some of Adubi's work...


The gist...This painting stood out for me...love the story behind it also...

Forget the makoko painting...Isn't the umbrella painting below cute???

Wish I could buy this???
  

My fave pic of the day...;-))...Young and in love....:_ ))


The day ended with a plate of chicken pepper soup....hehehehe...

Hope you had a fun weekend yourself...

Have an awesome day...Explore the talents in you and never give up on them (the 'painters' taught me that...thanks Adubi and Ekene)...

Hugsss...



Mwahhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment