Saturday 31 March 2012

OGO'S STORY, FUN and MORE MUSIC.....

So, how was your week? uh-mm, mine was OK...From finding the value of true friendship (remember 'Rango audit') to discovering my new favourite song for the week (Forced everyone at work to listen it).. Will make you too...'WE ARE YOUNG by Fun' {not crazy about the video though :-)  but really love the song}. Hopefully, you will like it too...



The first time I heard it was on glee (In my opinion, their version of any song is a blast) and ever since then I've been hooked to the song...  

This week also, I heard about Ogo...Her story is sad. Really sad. But I hate judging or believing stuffs till I hear from all the parties involved...Well, here's an excerpt..

"My mum is crying. I can see  her from here. She has aged since the last time I saw her. 
Why does she look so old and why is she so thin? Can someone console her? Can someone make her stop  crying? 
I try to get up but I can’t. I try to reach for her, but I’m stuck where  I am. It is very dark in here, and very cold, so very cold. 
What am I doing here?   Where is everybody?   Where are my children?  I begin to panic, to struggle;  I want to get out of this dark room. 
I can hear Uzo calling. She’s calling my name. Then, I see mum again. And I hear Uzo again. I don’t see my children. Where are my children? I can’t see beyond the walls of this dark and cold room.
 
Uzo calls again..." For more on the story, go to...
www.ogorip.com/my-story.html


Picked a few things as I read her story...
1. Please don't be stupidly blind when in love (Never ever ignore the writings on the wall).
2. Let God In, in whatever you do.

Please let me know your thoughts on her story.

Finally, I think I love me some old school songs...Listened to a few yesterday (Get down on it, Tarzan boy, et al)...My other boss is a music freak and yesterday he graced us with some songs from the 70's and 80's (Seriously sha, those songs are timeless)...But the one that stood out for me and mi friends is...Boney M- I shall sing (Can't forget the laughter and all)...Love the song...
Just listen to it...



Have a great weekend...
Mwahhh.....
I shall sing, sing my song...




No comments:

Post a Comment