Thursday 19 April 2012

MTN LEADERSHIP SEMINAR

So earlier today, I got a mail on this leadership seminar that is being organised by MTN. Theme: BREAKING THE SUCCESS MYTH.


It promises to be enlightening and all. Oh!!! and guess what, there will be N 30 million business grant up for grabs for the person with the best business idea (I'm so going ooo..Not because money dey involved but so that I can learn something, 'leadership')...Did I mention that Dr. Farrah Gray will be coming?


Here is the link to know more about the event: MTN LEADERSHIP SEMINAR  and please share your business ideas with me, I want to win :))
Written in the stars


Congratulations to Chelsea FC (wanted Barcelona to win sha but I guess you win some and lose some)


Don't forget to start brainstorming on that business idea...


Have a great day...








Mwahhh...


Remember: if it is to be, it is up to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment