Sunday 29 July 2012

The Misfit

Hi everyone,
Is it just me or did you think the opening ceremony of the London Olympic games was awesome?


My favourite scenes were the Mr. Bean scene (Had a good laugh) and the James Bond scene. The match past was also an eye-opener (there were some countries that I never knew existed) and I also wondered how countries like Greece, Afghanistan, etc found time to prepare even with all the crisis going on there. I guess it proves that 'SPORTS' possesses magical powers and its prowess is felt when all the continents come together.
What's your thoughts on the Olympic games?


Congratulations to Yi Siling of China for winning the first gold medal of the Olympic games...I'm sure more of your favourites will win (Don't lose hope)...


Anyway, today's post is on being a misfit. Do you feel like one sometimes? especially in the worship of God? 
Please watch this spoken words video by Ezekiel. It's truly inspirational.


What's your thoughts on its message?
Are you proud being tagged a misfit? Are you scared of being yourself?
or do you think the video doesn't make sense and what other's think matters?


Please share your opinion on this.


For me,I agree with the saying "there's no difference between standing out and being outstanding". I am happy to be tagged a misfit.


Thank you so much for reading. You rock!!! Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment