Thursday 6 September 2012

INSPIRING SPEECH/ NECK DEEP


Hello Dear,
How are you doing?

One of my favorite speeches ever. I don’t care if it was a Democratic strategy, it was an amazing speech. I also loved Bill Clinton's speech and can't wait for Mr. Obama's speech tonight. I believe in the American Dream but the Indian dream? I don’t know.
My overly obsessive little sister (An Indian freak) made me watch this news report on an Indian station. This headline caught my attention '13 days neck deep in water, Is anyone watching?'. 
No one visits them, from government personalities to top-notch celebrities, no one… It’s absurb. They've protested for 13 days but nothing has been done...

That’s why I hate watching the news sometimes, too much sad stuff but we have to be informed either ways…
Old people in water bitten by snakes and probably fishes for 13 days...Wish something is done soon...Praying for these MP Villagers...

Time to watch a documentary on Tim Te-bow :D
Take care of you...
Hugssssssss!!! God bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment