Thursday 6 December 2012

Dear Elliot,

Hey everyone :)

I watched this amazing video on YouTube land, 2 videos actually. OK  I stumbled into 99 balloons from the first video I watched.

No more talks, here they are. It's kinda of old though (2007, I think) but like they say, old wine taste better (right?).

I'm a big Celine Dion and Oprah Winfrey fan and watching an old Oprah show with Celine made my day. It was really inspirational what Celine Dion did for those miracle kids...Click here to watch it.




And then Oprah talked about 99 Balloons, and I cried and cried and cried :( after watching it....
Still sniffing...Thank you Elliot's mom and Dad for sharing Elliot with us. 
Dear Elliot, even though you never spoke, you did change the world :)
Photo: infinityiitd.com

I picked up a couple of things while watching the videos. Life imposes things we cannot control on us but it's up to us to choose how to deal with it. 
Live for now. Enjoy every moment, give love and don't give up. 

Please watch the videos and let me know what you think....

Big hugssssss!!!!!


Thanks a lot for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment