|Image Source: google images|
Still on the trust issues.....I read this somewhere and just had to share it.
'One of the hardest things to do as a person is to trust God when you can't see any further than the end of your nose. Remember in those times when all you see is darkness that God is always faithful. Stand firm in the truth of who He is and know He is always walking with you through the storms of life.'- JOYOUS691
These are some of my favourite quotes on trusting God.
- “Faith don't come in a bushel basket, Missy. It come one step at a time. Decide to trust Him for one little thing today, and before you know it, you find out He's so trustworthy you be putting your whole life in His hands.” ― Lynn Austin
- “...You say to God, “I have never seen you provide for me.”
God says to you, “You have never trusted Me.” ― Corallie Buchanan
- “We have very little faith in the Lord, very little trust. If we trusted the Lord as much as we trust a friend when we ask him to do something for us, neither we as individuals nor our whole country would suffer so much.”
― Elder Thaddeus of Vitovnica
- “We must cease striving and trust God to provide what He thinks is best and in whatever time He chooses to make it available. But this kind of trusting doesn't come naturally. It's a spiritual crisis of the will in which we must choose to exercise faith.” ― Charles R. Swindoll
- “The problem is that if we trust in man we are always let down. No, we shouldn't trust in man-- not ultimately. If we don't trust in man or God, we are in an awful lonely mess, too. You see, if we don't trust anyone, we live in fear, but if we trust in God, then we don't have to fear man anymore.”
― Stefani Carmichael
- “Yes, I suppose God is the only one we can really trust. He's all-good and all-powerful. Some people want to do right, and they try to, but none of us are all-powerful. No matter what we want, we can't always make it happen.”
― Stefani Carmichael
- “The end of ourselves is the beginning of God” ― Carter Conlon
Song of the day- Steady my heart by Kari Jobe
Wait patiently on God. Even if the world pulls and pushes you. Be courageous and be strong. Wait patiently on God.
Thanks a billion for reading :))