- When you wake up to a new day, BE grateful for another chance.
- When others take the easy road, BE the one who takes the right road.
- When something must be done, BE proactive.
- When several possibilities present themselves, BE decisive with your priorities.
- When achieving something is important to you, BE open about it and go for it.
- When the work seems overwhelming, BE concerned only with the next small step.
- When worries cross your mind, BE sure to focus on what you can control.
- When real problems arise, BE ready to address them upfront.
- When mistakes are made, BE okay with them and learn from them.
- When you have something to say, BE willing to speak up.
- When what has been done in the past still isn’t working, BE the needed change.
- When doubt is lingering in your mind, BE confident in your abilities.
- When others have a different opinion, BE open to new ideas.
- When others insist that it has to be a certain way, BE one with your intuition.
- When you’re feeling down, BE bold enough to smile anyway. (ReadLearned Optimism.)
- When you feel stress building, pause for a moment and just BE and breathe.
- When the unexpected occurs, BE flexible and adaptable.
- When something doesn’t make sense, BE assertive and ask questions.
- When someone hurts you, BE willing to forgive and love again.
- When a relationship continuously hurts you, BE willing to let go and refocus your love and respect inward.
- When someone has something you want, BE happy for them.
- When everyone seems to be competing, BE your own competition – beat your own records.
- When you feel pressured to be someone you’re not, just BE yourself. (Read 1,000 Little Things.)
- When you aren’t sure what you have to offer, BE sincere and offer honesty.
- When you cross paths with a stranger, BE the reason they smile.
- When you feel on top of the world, BE the hands that pull others up with you.
- When someone you care about needs you, BE there without question or hesitation.
- When you truly love someone, BE loving in words and deeds.
- When it’s time to relax with your family, let go of everything else and BE fully present.
- When the day finally comes to an end, BE at peace knowing you did your best.
Photo Credit: parentingwithpurposetoo.blogspot.com
How do you intend to BE today?
Have a great day Mes Amis :)
Thanks a lot for reading :))