Monday 4 March 2013

FEAR NOT!!!!!!!!!!

Hellooooooo :))
How are you doing and how was your night?
Last night was a bit scary. Woke up to dogs barking, gunshots and loud thuds from my heart.

It was so scary and my first thought after calming my heart was 'Stay calm, God will fight for you!!!'...
Thankfully, it was nothing other than, a 'trigger' happy night watch guard who was more than happy to secure us.
Image Source:google images

But it was SCARY though

What do you do when you are in FEAR? Talk to God. And then worry your poor heart out?

It's a new week and maybe we get to experience new fears, like an annoying boss, or maybe no job or even a health scare or  maybe your life becomes this new horror movie... BUT always remember that no matter what your FEARS are, 'Lay it all on God, He Cares'. (1 Peter 5:7). Trust HIM only.

It's not easy though. Like right now, I'm stuck with working with a somewhat difficult colleague :( 
However, I've learnt to Trust God and be friendly and smile through it.  :) (Trusting only GOD for help with the situation)

Knowing that God is faithful, it really helps me to not be captivated by worry. But knowing that He will do what He has said, He will cause it to happen, whatever He has promised, and then it causes me to be less involved in worrying about a situation.- Josh McDowell

Have a beautiful week with less fears and more faith...

Big Hugs :))

Song of the Day: Oxgam by Miriam Makeba


Thanks a billion for reading :)

Psalm 56:3 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you, Jehovah.

No comments:

Post a Comment