Monday 6 May 2013

Stay STRONG


Hello Les Amis
How was your weekend? 
I had an unforgettable one, thanks to my new adopted beautiful family...It was priceless and will be forever treasured in my heart...Felt like a princess and didn't want the fairy tale to end... :))

The beautiful thing about the weekend was that it felt like a gift or I should say it was gift after an almost 'pointless week'....

I feel like God blessed me with it to show that no matter the situation I find myself in, He is there with me and sunshine will burst forth... 
So here's me saying, take heart...Stay strong...Don't let anyone or any situation keep you down...

It's not easy though. Trust me, I know...

But, remember that God always pulls through for us and He rewards us eventually and blesses us with gifts that would make us SMILE :)) 

Find GOD in every situation and BE STRONG....

Thanks a lot for reading :))
Photo Credit: tumblr.com
Like they say in hunger games 'May the odds be ever in your favor' :))

No comments:

Post a Comment