Friday 17 January 2014

Dry Bones....

Ok!

Can't get enough of this song.....My new love song to God...
Thank you #rendcollectiveexperiment...

source: Youtube

A lot has been on my mind lately..you know, those bad moments that leave you confused and drained out....literally feel like a desert soul right now and if there was no God to fill me up every time, to help me make sense of the madness, I wonder what I'd do.....

So grateful!!!!

Dry bones or not, don't worry, just focus on the one thing that matter in life and be happy......God. Quoting a dear friend of mine.

In the words of Corrie Ten Boom....Worrying is....

Ok!!!! I added the last part and funny face!!!! Hehehehehehe!!!!!

God wants us to be happy....

Trust him with the dry bones and your desert heart. Thank Him for it....and God, being God will fill you uppppppp!!!!! 

Beautiful day Ok!!!!

Walk on sunshine :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment