Thursday 17 April 2014

THE GIFT!

A long time ago, He sent me a gift, an awesome reminder that he cares. The beautiful thing about this gift was its heart, its life, its love, its sacrifice and its realness. Yes, it was real. , A living breathing man and the saviour of my world.  

Ok, scratch that!(Or not).....         

Trying to make a poem or some fancy eulogy for God, you know, like great poets/ writers do :D

Oh well!!! Here's my thought....

Every day, I’m thankful to God for the gift of Jesus.
Been reflecting on this super gift and, four words come to mind: Love. Hope (New beginnings/ Second chances).  Freedom. Wisdom.
I feel like this gift...this gift of Jesus and of God’s grace is perfect and it makes every other gifts worthwhile.
And in the words and voice of J.R.R. Tolkien: 'May it be a light to you in dark places, when all other lights go out.'
In my tiny voice: 'Dear God, thank you for the gift of Jesus'! :)

Song of the day: Man of Sorrow by Hillsong



Beautiful Day!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment