Monday 13 February 2012

MISS YOU 'WEEKEND'

There's a fire starting in my heart, reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark...Wow, the weekend ended well afterall...Last night's grammy was wonderful and I'm really happy that my favourite songstress 'Adele' bagged the most awards (6 awards for song of the year, best album, and all)..I'm screaming with her now 'Mom, girl did good (true). My other favourite artists- bon iver, foo fighter, taylor swift did not disappoint moi either.

 It was a tres heureux night though everyone was affected by the death of Whitney Houston ...RIP whitney (sobs). Felt so sad when I heard of her death...Had the urge to play all of her songs (listened to just 4-waiting to exhale, I will always love you, dance with somebody and I look to you and I got to watch the body guard again (~ sniffing~)...So what's your favourite whitney song?



Love you whitney!!!

Got to read Rich dad; Poor dad (It's really educating)..I will give it a 5 star rating, Yup, Good book. Got to sleeeeppppp as well.

And what's up with you Cote d'ivoire? Just letting you know that you broke my heart (cryinggggg)...Congratulations Zambia..

And my dearest rain, why didnt you let me know you will fall today, I'm so drencheddddd now, however, grateful you fell, the weather has been hot lately (~smiles~). Thank you LORD...

Have a great day...

And don't forget, 'learning to love yourself is the greatest love of all'- Whitney Houston

Mwahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment