Me and my big head....ha!
Not so clear, right? but i like it...
That's not all the pics...you will see them later joor...
Got bored with taking pictures and then I decided to check what fun facts are out there, and you won't believe what I found out...
- If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
- The strongest muscle in proportion to its size in the human body is the tongue. (I knew that)
- Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour (but seriously, why would you band your head???)
- It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs (Obviously, they are stubborn...)
- Dogs have four toes on their hind feet, and five on their front feet.(That's new...I don't have a dog)
- The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated. (That tiny thing!!!)
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- Elephants are the only mamals that can't jump. (They are heavy nah!!!)
- Polar bears are left handed.(Really)
- A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
- An ostrich's eye is bigger that it's brain.
- Snails can sleep for 3 years without eating
- No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, and purple. (A challenge for the poets)
- It was discovered on a space mission that a frog can throw up. The frog throws up its stomach first, so the stomach is dangling out of its mouth.Then the frog uses its forearms to dig out all of the stomach's contents and then swallows the stomach back down again. (YUCK!!!)
- Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.(Wish I could do that)
- The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army for the "General Purpose" vehicle, G.P.
- You cannot sneeze with your eyes open.
- Every 2,000 frowns creates one wrinkle.(Please smile)
- If you drop a liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
Have an awesome day...