Friday 3 February 2012

True ME

True Me  is basically about ME...my thoughts, my feelings, my concerns, happiness, blah blah...basically, what goes on in my little head...


It took me a while to come up with this name though (3 days of asking, brainstorming, etc, Can you imagine??? )but my HONEY BUNCH and I were talking and he said something, blah blah true me and I was like that's it, nope, C'est la (I'm a french freak)...

Welcome to True ME..Hopefully, you will enjoy my company...

Lots of love...

Mwahhh

7 comments:

  1. Rango....yeiyyyyy....coolies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyk ur blog, bt may I knw u mur?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Waiting for those thoughts of yours to surface! Get on it Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. “O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever!”
    (1 Chronicles 16:34, AMP)
    No matter what may be happening in the world around you, you can always find something to thank God for. Gratitude is a powerful force that opens the door to God’s blessing. Having constant gratitude proves your faith in God because not only do you thank Him for what He has done in the past, you thank Him for what He will do in the future. It’s that kind of faith that pleases God. Constant gratitude also shows humility because when we are thankful, we magnify God instead of magnifying our problems. It gives us proper perspective and opens the door for God’s grace, favor and supernatural empowerment.
    So what are you grateful for today? Are you grateful for the sun that shines and brings a new day? Are you thankful for the gift of eternal life? As you choose an attitude of constant gratitude, you’ll experience His mercy and loving kindness in greater ways. You’ll be filled with His peace and joy and pave the way to move forward into the abundant life He has prepared for you!

    ReplyDelete