Tuesday, 7 February 2012

BACK TO REALITY


Back to life, back to reality (Humming that song right now, that’s exactly how I’m feeling , Back to reality...)... Yup, work resumes after the long weekend...Like momma says; No more late mornings (the crazy alarm woke me thrice today; 4:30 a.m., then 5:30 a.m. and finally at 6:00 a.m; had to set it that way to wake me up early…Miss my sleep, a lot; but seriously who wakes up at such time in the world??? Please, don’t answer; it’s those of us participating in the rat race, Why can’t life be simple??? Sighs)...Anyways, prayed, brushed my teeth, bath, put on my favourite corporate dress and off to work...But boy, I miss resting at home. And arguing with my sisters.

And no, I am not lazy, I just love sleeping…

But the weekend was fun, watched a lot of movies, read, and basically loved engaging in the ‘little things’…like preparing a new meal. Yesterday, we made Gombe sauce. Saw it in one book sha, and made it. It was delicious, pepperish et al. I’m a good cook ooo (Thank you LORD). I’m so proud of me. Though the sad thing was- our stomach could not stop rumbling…You can imagine…Can’t say more…

Back to reality…Aargh, it’s work time…

Got to go. The stack of documents awaits…

Have a great day…and remember Everyday has its realities, make it count no matter what, Smile a lot, find the good in every situation...

Bonjour

Mwahhhh...