Sunday 18 March 2012

TO MY JEWEL....


Words cannot describe how much I love her. The graceful queen with the most beautiful smile. The pretty woman who gained weight for me, lost sleep over me and tended to my tears. The working woman who struggles day and night to ensure that there is food on the table. As a single parent, she heads our home, acts as our guard, my best teacher and favourite cook. She is my mentor, always ensuring that we strive for the best and is the first to hug us when we fail. She is my angel and when she talks to God on our behalf, He always listens.  Don't know why, but I guess God saw something in me as a little child in heaven and blessed me with the best Mom in the world. Totally love you Jehovah.
 
I envy her strength and tenacity, she knows what to say at the right time. How do you do it mom? Hopefully, I will learn so that one day when I have kids, I can pass on your legacy: "Love your uniqueness, Love yourself because nobody can be you.  As long as you have God by your side and stay true to yourself, You can do it. I nu go" (You hear, In Ibo Language )...


To the greatest Jewel in the world, You are forever treasured and I love you.


And to all the women who have played a motherly role in my life..Beautiful aunt Franka, my friends mothers, teachers and Nannies...I love you all. You are treasured.


Happy mothers day...
 
Mwahhhh....



6 comments:

  1. nice one for mum...Happy mothers day to all the present and future mothers. I envy your strength.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear...hugsssssssssssssssssssssss

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Mucho gracias....hugsssssssss

      Delete
  3. Yayyyy..thanks darling!!!

    ReplyDelete