Tuesday 13 March 2012

MY NIGHTLY FACETS


In a timely fashion I was made, arriving just in time for my date with the east, a good wife like me knows that lateness is no excuse for butchering a perfect relationship especially when the west is involved.


From the exit of the burning yellow diamond, I slowly approach, little pace I take, here and there, going where mother earth wants me.

I am beautiful when decorated with the shimmering stars and the moon queen dazzles in my theatre, she is the grandeur of the night.

Sometimes, I stand alone; lonely, scared and cold. When really sad, I scream for attention and tear-up, bringing in the flood; incessant whipping from the thunder opens up the ground and scares little kids; and I always get noticed especially in the company of thunder's lightening friend. However, my main goal is to make the world happy, despite my colour.

I am proud of myself. I am the tall, dark and beautiful one. So many myths revolve around me. Trust me, don’t believe all you hear. But, when you are important like me, then I guess you will be talked about.
 
I am just another beautiful creation, glorifying the Almighty One in my own little way.  I eaves drop on your thoughts and peep at you but not judge you.

I am just being me- the night, another marvel in this beautiful world, kissing you good night as you drift into dream land.

Thank you... (Bowing my head ~Hehehehehe~).

 



Mwahhhh... 

8 comments:

  1. Awww..mucho gracias...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i aint seen the video before, good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really??? Wow...anyways, so glad to show you....Thank you so much and have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey rango, did you really write this??? its totally awesome... your best write-up thus far (i mean personal write-up)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Froggy, thank uuuuuu...hehehehehe...u know u are better at this than me..just following in your steps..hugsssss

      Delete