Sunday 29 April 2012

averycan.blogspot.com

Hi, 
Hope you had a great day like I did.
I just read the most incredible story ever on CNN...Thought I'd share it...
Isn't she pretty???

It's about Avery, a 6 months old little girl who is expected to die at 2 'cos of a genetic disorder (Spinal Muscular Atrophy 

Type One; it's an incurable disease caused by a genetic defect that 

attacks the muscles, especially the respiratory system).

Well, her dad started a blog in her honour (You can read it Here). Please do check it out.

Join me in praying that little Avery gets well.

Don't forget to share her story with everyone you know and please tell them she is not dying, she is living and they should too....I'm so proud of her and her parents (they are selfless).


Have an awesome week.

Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment