Wednesday 23 May 2012

MUSIC MANIAC

I love music. I love watching their accompany music video as well. Like Bob Marley says 'One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain'.
So today, I'm sharing a couple of songs I heard yesterday. Please enjoy...
Celebrate- Whitney Houston ft Jordin Spark
This is one of the last songs Whitney recorded for her upcoming movie 'Sparkles'. Don't you think she still has that spark?

Another song I heard yesterday Thank you face book

It's gone viral with over  100,000 views on You tube.

It's kinda 'laughable' (My opinion)...'Thank you, thank you, facebook' (Hehehehe) but it's one of those songs that with time, you might actually enjoy listening to. What do you think of the song?

How is your day so far?
Have a splendid day...

On a final note, my new favourite song...


Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment