Sunday 3 June 2012

BEAUTIFUL WORDS


Someone has written these beautiful words. Read and try to understand the deeper meaning of them.
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout life.
2. Why is a car's windshield so large & the rear view mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, look ahead and move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If they are going well, enjoy them, they will not last forever. If they are going wrong, don't worry, they can't last long either.
5. Old friends are gold! New friends are diamond! If you get a diamond, don't forget the gold! To hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, "Relax, sweetheart; it's just a bend, not the end!"
by tateyt


Enjoy one of my favorite Song of all time. ‘I look to You’.


"Even when melodies are gone, in You I hear a song, I look to You".

Stay beautiful...

Thanks a lot for reading J

2 comments:

  1. HI,
    could you please remove my artwork from your blog?

    thanks.
    Noumeda Carbone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noumeda,
    I'm sorry for using your picture. I'm tking it off...

    Thank You. :)

    ReplyDelete