Friday 8 June 2012

COMMON SENSE

Hi dear,
How are you doing? I’m so sorry for being MIA...The creative juices wasn’t flowing for me (Trying to get over the crash)...
Miranda Lambert- Over you
Too much sadness L
Anyways, I’ve decided to move past it and move on with life. God knows the best...
I saw this picture yesterday.

And I remember the words of my maths professor ‘Common sense isn’t common’... Sadly, it's true...
Can’t stop laughing at this picture though...What do you think?  Isn't it crazy?
Enjoy the rest of your day and please, throw in a little bit of common sense in whatever you do (also talking to myself)... J
Let’s enjoy a bit of Country Music (Ps: Here is a list of winners at the just concluded Country Music Award)...Thanks for listening...
Carrie Underwood- Good Girl

Thanks a lot for reading....

1 comment:

  1. Lol..Common sense ain't common..true

    ReplyDelete