Friday 22 June 2012

KAREN KLEIN

What do you do with mean Kids?

68 years old grandma, Karen Klein, was sitting in the back of Bus 784 as it rolled through the streets of Greece, New York on Monday Afternoon, when four mean middle aged boys (From hell, in my opinion) disrespected her. They insulted her about her weight and her family. They also made violent threats at her. One of them said 'you are so fat'. Another one said, 'You look like an old troll'. Still yet, another one said 'How about I bring my Knife and Cut You?, What's your address so that I can freaking piss all over your door?'. They said all that to a woman who could be their Grandma.

And what did she do while they were saying all that? She ignored them. OK, she replied a little bit (She said 'Unless you have something to say, don't say anything at all and the Kid replied 'How about you shut up?) and She cried when they talked about her children.

Watch the video of Karen and the Kids from hell

Her suffering may have gone unnoticed, had not one of the young teenagers posted a 10-minute video of the harassment on You Tube.

I feel so sad for what happened to Karen. I can relate to Karen's suffering 'cos I have a grandma and can't imagine that happening to my 'Mama Kuku'.

What happened to the word 'Respect'? 

Anyways, I'm sure that you are glad that there is enough love for Karen. Everyone is supporting her. She has been given an 'endless vacation'. Whoop Whoop!!!

But, the issue still persists- Bullying exist. How we do address it?
Again I ask, what do we do with mean Children?

Have a great day!!!

Thanks a lot for reading :)









No comments:

Post a Comment