Wednesday 18 July 2012

For a living legend- Tata Madiba...

A wise man once said 'There is no passion to be found- playing small in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living'...True words I say...
Today is the wise man's day and he's being celebrated all over the world...



I love Nelson Mandela. He's a giant filling men shoes...


I  learnt 'possibility' from him even in the face of 'impossible'. I also learnt the importance of living your life for others.
He's one of those people you can't help but want to meet and  love being around..Calm, smiling, confident, warm, humble, humane and content...qualities lacking in some people.

He's a living legend. An Icon...


Even though I am a firm believer of 'being your best self', we can learn from the Madiba...A wise and strong man.


Hopefully, I will meet him one day, Amen!!!

But for now, from faraway Nigeria, I am joining the world in wishing 'one of my favourite super hero' a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Birthday Madiba

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination- Nelson Mandela

No comments:

Post a Comment