Thursday 26 July 2012

Knock, Knock!!!

Knock, Knock!!! I'm here...
How are you ? Did you say Fine? Be truthful, Are you saying fine 'cos its normal or regular to say fine? or what you feel now is 'defeated', 'sad', 'not-so-victorious', 'tired'...I felt that way today (try keeping your sanity in a lunatic world). 
Did I succeed? I guess I did. How? Drowned myself in the rivers of contentment and got lifted to shore by caring friends and was dried by God's wind...
How am I feeling now? A lot better.

So, how are you? No matter what you going through, always remember 'It won't last'. So, KNOCK DOWN the crazy feelings and be FINE for real.

Listen to an interesting Poem by Daniel Beaty. It's called Knock Knock :D

You love it right? I did it too...

Knock!!! Knock!!! Who's there? We are!!!, the Olympics here too (Super psyched about it :D)...

Thanks for visiting...Thank You, Thank You...Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment