Tuesday 17 July 2012

Memorable Day: July 17th...

Hi Friends, 
I'm so touched by your kindness, your love and everything..Thank you so much...I feel like the lady in red in this picture right now....


Like I always say, its the thoughts that counts and trust me it's been counting today. I love you. 
I've got a lot of well wishes and thoughts and prayers from you all....From Elsie's message at 12 am: 'My one and only Ijeoma...U so rock and I would keep loving you...' to  the serenade I got from Moby (Finding it difficult to upload Moby's song here'..Ps: Moby can SINGGG)...and several touching, beautiful messages on my Facebook page, Blackberry messenger and Google + page (My friends ROCK!!!!!)...Even Karen Kingsbury wished me a happy birthdayyyyyy (My face was literally red when I saw her message)....
Got this cool happy birthday stuff from Google (With the message: happy birthday Ijeoma)..Was a pleasant surprise....
Got to work to this beautiful Birthday Cake from my boyfriend...{He's away for now :(  miss him so much} The cake is so yummm...
and he's been surprising me with gifts...don't know what I'll get in the next hour....Good surprise...Even my bestie's message to me today can't compete with Mike for my heart- "HBD to my dearest best friend..u r d 9cest human being I know...I love you, yes, I said it and I admit it, I hope 1 day we get married just to say we did it"... Can you imagine the naughty boy? Still love him though and hope his girlfriend don't break my head soon....


My work mates have been great as well..Boss gave me 'something'...The s&c team got me a cute work shirt.. (Will be looking dapper tomorrow. Grin.) 
Oops and a pleasant surprise visit from a long time crush and friend...Wow...


Woke up to a kiss on the forehead (and prayers)  from mom and really nice Marks and Spencer shoes....


Memorable day I tell you... Wish everyday was my birthday :)


But honestly guys...Thanks a billion....



Today is a day well spent and its not even the end of the day yet...WOW!!!!!


Thanks for the love...Thanks for making my day special...


Love you....
Hugsssssssssss....


Song of the day: Starship- Nicki Minaj
You dancing yet? 
Joined twitter finally...Pls ff @ijeyoma


Thanks a billion for reading :)...You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments: