Monday 29 October 2012

Laugh. Fight. Love. Live.

Hello :)

How was your weekend? 

Was partially blinded in one eye yesterday, thanks to 'apollo' (or 'pink eye' like my sister calls it). Glad to have my 'eye' back to 'white' now (yayyyy!!!). 

Also, I thought of the bombing in Kaduna yesterday at St. Rita's (When will these bombings stop? or is it part of our lives now?). Wishing the families affected, peace of mind {~sniffs~ :( }. 
My heart also breaks for those affected by Hurricane sandy. Wishing you safety in these'crazy' times :(

It is well. It is well.

So, tell me, what was the first thing that came to your mind today? (I'm waiting...)

Thanks to Ella, I had this to think about...

Wishing you an amazing new week...Have fun and live your best life...

Thanks a billion for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment