Saturday, 27 October 2012

MOTIVATE YOURSELF!!!!

Hello :)

So grateful for another chance to live life. You? 

I saw these quotes somewhere and I thought I'd share it...






Like they say 'YOLO'- You only live once...However, if you do it right, once is more than enough....

Everyday breaths in a new opportunity for you to make it right with your life right now. 

I was just looking at the news, and 90% of what I saw, weren't picture perfect (war, death, natural disasters  poverties, etc. The other 10% were good news though, for example, Malala is with her family and Zamfara state governor didn't die from the crash)...It's like everyday, something wrong must happen and when I think about 'burning lights' that have been cut off without fulfilling their dreams, I appreciate life more and seek ways to  make it enjoyable.

Keep living and loving your life. There are many people who wish they are in your situation. Let go of 'negative' thinking and motivate yourself to live your best life with God guiding you.

Have an amazing weekend.

Song for today: Unwritten by Natasha Beddingfield




Thanks a billion for reading :)