Friday 4 January 2013

Hanging out with my mind (2)

“Creativity is just connecting things. When you ask creative people how they did something, they feel a little guilty because they didn’t really do it, the just saw something. It seemed obvious to them after a while” – Steve Jobs
Hello Dear,
How are you doing....
Was super bored today at work and decided to 'TRY' to be creative. Ok, I know that one of the beauty of creativity is not being afraid to fail and all and trust me, I'm trying to not being afraid of what my 'artsy' stuff looks like {Honestly, still building my self confidence  :))}
So, thanks to Mr. Boredom, I did THIS at work today....Trying to be a 'Picasso'

Called it choco-cream (LOL) and did it for you all, with a touch of LOVE and smiles.
Also, wrote this poem...
“Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try” – Dr. Seuss


NEW SONG By Ijeoma U.
Friday Morning, listening to endless nothings
Seconds per seconds, the buzz is loud and clear

Seeming to never STOP
The tune is rocking

Never heard a beat like this
It’s really awesome, like, a peek of the burg khalifa

DJ must be doing a great job
Cos I dig this song

Others are dancing next to me
The nothingness of its lyrics sticks

Never knew silence is this interesting
Track after track I listen

Waiting, staring, pacing
But it doesn't seem to stop

I don’t want it to stop
It’s becoming cancerous

It’s a love-hate relationship I think
Tilting to love with every second

Never knew silence is this interesting
Track after track, I keep listening.

The End.
“We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.” 

In a way, I'm grateful to God for the boredom 'cos without it I wouldn't have being 'creative'. LOL. 
Do yours too. Be simple as you go about it...
Loved hanging out with my mind today, and with YOU. Be CREATIVE!!!

Thank you so much for reading. Tu as Amazing.

:))

No comments:

Post a Comment