Wednesday 26 March 2014

THE GRUDGE!

'We haven't spoken in 7 years', she said, 'Why?' I asked, and she replied, 'Well, I honestly don't know...I remember though, we had a fight and stopped talking.........ever since then'. 

To be honest, I was tongue tied, 'cos I do the same, many times....Get mad and keep a grudge (Being honest)... You?

It's something I get tested on everyday. It's something I'm willing to change- this bad habit. 

I read the article below on one of my fave 'devo' apps this morning...and I thought it's a great reminder on how we can let go of this bad habit.....

Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life. (NLT) -Proverbs 4:23
Do you protect your heart?  What baggage is following you around.  This principle of protecting your heart will serve you well.  No one ever wants to have bad feelings towards another because of unresolved conflict.  Who wants to be ducking and hiding in the grocery store because we still have a grudge towards a prior situation.  Guard your heart well and settle your issues quickly.
- Source: Faith App (Devotional)

Source: Google Images
"I have decided to stick with loveHate is too great a burden to 

bear." - Martin Luther King, Jr.


Keeping a grudge is crazy bad!!!! Whether you are 

the hurt or the one hurting, just let go (Yes, I know

 how hard it is..been there many times). Pray for

them, bless them, talk to them. One of my favourite

advise from my sensei is this: Don't give anyone the

 remote control to your life...Don't let them

 determine your mood and joy.


Let's face it, keeping a grudge does that.....You stop 

smiling or stop being joyful just because 'that

 person' walks into a room...It feels like all the 

sweet aura you felt  had vanished, and standing in 

its place, a giant elephant... Isn't it so stressful?



Guide your heart....Bury the grudge...It's not worth

it...#True story!


Sweet day!!!!!

XOXO :D


No comments:

Post a Comment