Sunday 25 March 2012

KINDNESS QUOTIENT



Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers. Galatians 6:10

What is your kindness quotient? 

When was the last time you did something kind for someone in your family?  What about your school or workplace? the little boys and girls who are homeless and are on the street?

Who is the most overlooked or avoided?  A shy student?  A grumpy employee? 

Maybe he doesn’t speak the language.  Maybe she doesn’t fit in.  Are you kind to this person?

Kind hearts are quietly kind.  They let the car cut into traffic.  They let the young mom with three kids move up in the checkout line.
 
The neediest person you meet all week may be the one sitting behind you in worship service. People are watching the way we act more than they’re listening to what we say!

- Max Lucado
 

Kindness also means smiling to a total stranger. You never know what a single smile can do. I read this on the Internet 
Smiling is infectious; you catch it like the flu, When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin, When he smiled I realised I'd passed it on to him. I thought about that smile then I realised it's worth, A single smile, just like mine could travel round the earth. So, if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected. Let's start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!! KEEP THE SMILES GOING. 
 God appreciates our random acts of kindness.


Have a fun day...


Mwahhh...Be kind to everyone...
Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment