Tuesday 27 March 2012

RHYMES....

That awkward moment when you want to be a child again, dressed in a gown and singing nursery school rhymes at the top of your lungs, even when you know you can't carry a tune.  That's how I feel tonight. Thoughts???

I remember my favourite childhood rhymes. OK, we weren’t posh

or anything. We just loved being ourselves in our rugged

neighbourhood and singing our hearts out.

Some of my favourite rhymes back then included the one from Barney and friends 'I love you'.
It goes this way:

I love you

You love me

We are a happy family

With a great big hug

And a kiss from me to you (Mwahhh)

Won’t you say, you love me too?

Awww...I loved that song and I remember that if I was feeling jolly or anything, I will sing it to my sisters and they will be like ‘YUCK’.

Another one I remember is ‘Twinkle stars’

Twinkle, twinkle, little stars

How I wonder what you are

Up above the sky so high

Like a diamond in the sky

Twinkle, twinkle, little stars,

How I wonder what you are.

(Hopefully that's the right lyrics...hahahaha)



Another lovely rhyme I love is the one with lots of ‘I-ya-i-ya-

oh’ (OK, I don’t think it’s spelt that way, but that’s the

pronunciation);

Ana is a good girl, Iyaiyaoh,

She smiles a lot, Iyaiyaoh,

She goes to school, Iyaiyaoh,

And I love her, Iyaiyaoh.

Blah Blah Blah I-ya-i-ya-oh....Lol

Wow, I love the good ol’ day of the 90’s. Don’t you?


Sweet dreams...

Merci mon Dieu....

Mwahhh..

2 comments:

  1. if u were born in march
    stand up(x2)
    a ring ring rosey
    GOD bless u
    STUPID SONG
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehehehe...That stupid song........hugsssssss

    ReplyDelete