Tuesday 10 April 2012

EKO FOR SHOW

The holiday is over. Already?
(Sighs) Why do good things come to an end? Aargh!!!
Well, I am grateful to God for the laughter and Joy I experienced during the Easter break. (Though I wish I slept in a little more today. I couldn't stop yawning at work... Hehehehe).


Easter Monday was fun as it was the Lagos Black Heritage Festival. The theme for the show was 'EKO FOR SHOW'.


LAGOS CITY...
In my opinion, The Calabar Festival  is still the best  in Nigeria but 'We lagosians no dey carry last sha' ;)


ARA- BRYMO


The festival started on the second of this Month and it puts Lagos on the world Map as there were lots of activities such as boat riding competitions at the water regatta, Italian art exhibitions and stage plays at Freedom Park and the colourful parade which was held yesterday.


EKO FOR SHOW

Painted moi :))
Children Parade!!!

Really enjoying the show...

Winged Lady...

You like???

Ninjas of the show...

Yellow People...sunshine...
Is that a 'Flower' Costume???

Too heavy???

The lady in red

Here comes the riders!!!
White Swan

That's a telephone...

I like...
 Even though I didn't stay till the end of the show. I was kind of impressed with what I saw. The music was blasting ( I even boogied to some).


Glad to be back at work though (No more whining)..
Enjoy the rest of the week.


Hugs...
Life is a festival only to the wise - Ralph Waldo Emerson (Quotes)

4 comments:

  1. hmmm, nice 1, but u took those pictures from too far a distance.....scared?
    neva mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear...Thank you so much...Yeah I know, need to work on my photography skills.

    Thank again..

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Na wa ooo.. everyone wants to claim Lagosian, even Imo girl... or is it Anambra or Abia.. Anyways ahur u get me...
    welldone... good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's one country abi?? Hehehehehe...

    Thanks a lot.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete