Monday 9 April 2012

Oh! How Dearly I Detest Thee



The stage is set: Curtains, Chairs, Paintings, Lighting's, Actors and Actresses. Did I forget the Legendary Fela Kuti Song playing in the background..
Fela Kuti- Lady


Stage Play? My new favourite thing and watching 'Oh! How Dearly I Detest Thee' at Terra Kulture yesterday wasn't a disappoint. 
The fun started even before the play.
After much pleading, tears and cajoling, He finally  went with me...Yayyy!!!

Art Freak

Say Cheese...click!!!

With Some New Friends...

A time to Dance...
 During the show:


Beautiful yet talented...


Mesmerised
Kai!! Na so marriage be...

Hehehehehe....

'You are not man enough to force yourself to force me to do anything'- AKO and TINUBE fighting as usual..Hehehehehe
 With the stars:
So happy!!!

Trying to get an autograph from Miss Ope on my new Ankara Inspired book. 

With one of the organisers...Excellent Job...
Yes, the organisers of the show (Performing Art Workshop and Studios) did an excellent Job. And so did Terra Kulture. The play was written by Jeanne Ngo Libondo and every line was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. People were literally falling off their chairs. 'Man and woman wahala for marriage sha'. 
Eyiyemi Rogbinyin, Kenneth Uphopho (Director), Paul Afumona and all the other casts did a very good Job.
Before you think I am over-hyping the play: You can watch it yourself...
Good news!!!It is showing every Sunday through out this month (April)
Time: 3 PM & 6 PM

Venue: Terra Kulture, Plot 1376, Tiamiyu Savage Street, off 

Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos

Ticket Price: N 2,500

Abeg go watch am!!!  

Yesterday, I got to understand that we've got talent in Naija

 and that you never understand the value of what you have 

until you lose it.

It's the Lagos Black Heritage Festival today (woot woot)...Can't wait to be there...

Have a great day...
Mwahhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment