Tuesday 31 July 2012

The July Republic


I know a great city that houses lots of strong people. It’s a city that has broken multicultural dimension and serve as a home to all important nations. 
Africans, Americans, Asians, Europeans and even the Australians call her mom.
Her people are oh-so-ever excited about coming home to her. They bask in the thoughts of belonging to her. 
She’s populated they say. But isn’t that a good thing? I ask. Look what’s she’s produced; writers, leaders, artistes, people from all genres of life. She’s blessed.
She’s summer in some city and rainy in some others. This shows her diversity and impartiality.
She’s birth several world powers. Why wouldn’t she? She’s number 7, she’s perfect. She’s complete.
This is for the city I love. The one I adore and proud to be from.
This is for the 7th republic, the July republic.


Already missing my favorite month and hope to see her in 2013. Meanwhile, here's me wishing all my 'July babies' a happy birthday...

Thanks a billion for reading. Do you like today's note? 

Have a great day and warm regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment