Saturday 11 August 2012

'CHOP MY MONEY'

Hi everyone,
What's your thought on this- the independent woman.
Do you think it's practical in our day? Do you think single, independent women need a man after all? 
My aunt puts it this way- "You need a man to fix the bulb and help out around the house. Women aren't strong enough to do that".
My friend puts it like this- "I need a man to buy me lunch, it doesn't make me weak, it just shows I've conquered him. After all, I'm a boss lady." 

I'm a big believer in 'being an independent woman'. Some of us believes in paying our own bills and like the picture below puts it, not interested in 'chopping your money'
But still, would a little dose of 'a man's' help make us less independent? 
In my opinion, it doesn't. Oprah says, "Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness."

Being strong or independent doesn't make us invincible. We all have our weaknesses and we  should always strive to conquer them. 
Not saying to go around chopping money ooo but just saying that a little help would "help"...

I will love to hear your opinion on this :)

Song of the day: Miss Independent by Neyo


Thanks a lot for reading :) Hugs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment