Wednesday 17 October 2012

'A GOOD SONG'

Hello :)


How was your day?


Is it me or are you also glad that ear phones were invented? There are so many 'annoying songs' being played on the airwaves now. They have catchy tunes but 'dirty messages'  and I wonder what effect it leaves on little kids and the world at large.

Yesterday, I forgot my earphone at the office and had to go through the horror of listening to a song about 'tatashe'. It had a nice beat though but (seriously, 'tatashe'?? how in God's name will a 'girl liking tatashe affect  the common good of mankind?')....
 

Really glad headphones were invented. Thank you 'Mr. 'headphone' inventor' :)


Was wondering, is it possible to make songs with cleaner lyrics and ask a DJ or producer or whoever does the beat to give you a catchy tune to your song? that way you have your 'hit' 'club' single while inspiring someone probably.

Asa makes beautiful music and she's quite popular...Nneka, Timi, TY bello, etc does too and the list goes on...I guess we can take a cue from some of these great artistes....


Anyway, I'm here listening to 'I was here by the amazing Beyonce Knowles' (beautiful song)


Heard it for the first time at the UN world humanitarian day and fell in love with its message (thanks Diane Warren for writing this song)...
It got me thinking, what mark do I want to leave on the sands of times? 
Learn to 'live each day making someone happy, so that when you leave this world, you are leaving, a fulfilled person; when you look back at your life, you know you existed and you were here.

Remember...

Leave positive, inspiring messages in your songs, you might touch the heart of someone...

Ps: good songwriters needed in naija asap!!! Stop the crazy lyrics!!! Please...

In the name of music, let's promote good songs that will leave a lasting impression on us....


My opinion ooo :)

What's your please?

Hugs!!!!

Thanks a lot for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment