Tuesday 16 October 2012

IT'S WORLD FOOD DAY!!!!!

Hello everyone,
It's world food day. While most of us had breakfast, lunch and dinner today, a lot of families did not and it's sad. For some, it's a choice on the best time to eat. I remember we call it '0-1-1' back then in school, meaning, no breakfast but there's the option of lunch and dinner. Sometimes, it's 0-1-0 (no breakfast and dinner but there's lunch).

I feel for those hungry and I wonder  how they survive. Do they have a balanced meal with all the necessary nutrients or is it one staple meal per day? 
I hope this day spurs us on to help those hungry and in need. Pray for them and assist them anyway you can. They need our help.

That simple act of kindness sure do go a long way.

Song of the day-  Feel Again- One Republic (I love this song 'cos it was inspired by actual heartbeats. Cool!!!)

Take care of you.


THANKS A LOT FOR READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment