Sunday 21 October 2012

~GOD ROCKS~

As a proud owner of a blackberry phone (I still insist that the BB is much better than an Android phone ~Ha~ Please don’t crucify me J), I get to ‘steal’, ok, uhmm, get connected to my peers by knowing what they are up to in real time. So this morning, I woke up earlier than usual and decided to see what my peeps were up to, about 40 people changed their pictures (really cute ones by the way), some changed their updates, one wrote ‘I’m bathing’ (Ok, do you really care about that???), and the rest had music on.

So, I was just looking at the different updated music and my teddy bear (I call him Nous Nous ~Ha~) had a Casting Crowns music on titled ‘life song’.

The title of the song piqued my interest and I decided to see what it sounded like and now, I am in love with this Christian rock group. From ‘east to west’ to ‘courageous’, and ‘do you hear her?’, this group is officially my best Christian group in the world. I am a rock music freak and hearing one that is wholesome, with Jehovah’s worship as the centre message is totally complete.

I love that millions of people will get to hear about God through their music. Thank you again teddy bear and 'Casting crowns'.(Hugs)
So, right now, get your guitars and drums to create a beat for me and in your best voice help me give life to this original by me.

MIRACLES
VERSE 1
Crawling, pacing, running, panting, the day turned out to be
One step at a time mama said as usual, the anxiety eating me up
The doctor comes out and shakes his head, tears glistening his eyes
With thumping heart I looked at him, going out of my mind I willed him to speak
His broad smile tells me it’s Ok. It’s a miracle, he says
CHORUS
We all need miracles in the world. Daily, monthly and yearly.
All it requires is a whisper. A silent whisper to the one who listens.
All it requires is a bended knee to the one who is ready to give at no cost
Our God who loves us gives us miracles. A God of miracles he is.
VERSE 2
It’s just another day she says. He won’t be home drinking.
He will love me and graham. We won’t suffer any abuse she wishes.
Hearing his loud thud on the creaky steps. Blast of cool air as he opens the door.
Sensing silent tears, she comes near where he is seated.
He reached out his hands, with the bible on his laps, a promise of a better tomorrow. It’s a miracle she says.
CHORUS
We all need miracles in the world. Daily, monthly and yearly.
All it requires is a whisper. A silent whisper to the one who listens.
All it requires is a bended knee to the one who is ready to give at no cost.
Our God who loves us gives us miracles. A God of miracle he is.
BRIDGE
God loved us first. He wants to make us happy. We might face so many troubles in our life. Never despair, because the God of miracle is still at work. He realises...Chorus follows.

(Laughs) I had fun writing it (I know I’m no Adele or Taylor Swift. So, please don’t crucify me much!!! J). Hope you had fun singing it. Thanks for giving it life (I'm curious, what did it sound like to you?) and please, don’t forget, loving God is the best decision you can ever make. 

Image source: noble art of music

Keep rocking on and expect miracles in your life. 

And big thanks Teddy Bear for helping me have a beautiful morning (why do I feel it was kind of ‘fulfilling’ J).

Big hugs!!!
Oops, watch this really nice video I saw on 'OWN'- How to give and receive Positive Karma

Thanks a lot for reading J

No comments:

Post a Comment