Tuesday 16 October 2012

ROMANTIC WEEKEND



Hello J
How are you doing? Like I promised yesterday...Here are my weekend pictures...

Drew it while listening to Sunday by the soilThere’s something about the acapella feel of the song that kept me going as I drew. Really in love with 'the soil'. It’s no 'gangnam style' by PSY, couldn't dance to it, but I love it so much and it helped me draw too.

Is it OK- the sketch? I know it’s no 'Picasso', but still... :)

After trying to be the ‘illustrated woman’, I attended the wedding of my ‘fairy God mother' (I call her that ‘cos she is super sweet, nice, kind, always offering a listening ear and my fave friend at church. So glad she's found her prince charming). Here are some of the pictures...Nice, right?

I love this one ‘cos of the traditional feel...
and I love their salsa dance to ‘back in 'ur arms by Gloria Estefan’ and the whole ceremony was generally beautiful...

I wish them an amazing life and have dedicated this beautiful song by Francesca Battistelli – forever love to them. (Wishing them a forever love just like Gods.)

Someone once told me that marriage is only the beginning of an ever after. It takes effort. It takes a lot of work.. (If you are single, please cherish your single state).
Love is just an icing on the cake. You have to be understanding, patient, open, honest, submissive and trust your partner and God to make it work and not think of DIVORCE. Wishing Tess and Emma a b’ful married life...

PS: Just like 'true love' between a man and his wife, have true love for others too...

Wishing you a great day...Don’t be a scrooge too...

Hugs...

THANKS A LOT FOR READING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment