Tuesday 9 October 2012

'QUOTE OF THE DAY'

Just a quick hello to wish you a great day...
Saw this quote and loved it...

I agree with John Lennon. I, too, want to be happy when I grow up {OK, I'm grown up :)) }...

I know there are reasons to be sad. It's scary. 
It's like every week, there's always bad news; flood, robbery, plane crashes, etc, you name it. It's not just hear in Nigeria, it's everywhere...
Do you ever wonder if there will be a time of 'lasting peace', when we would live without fear and don't mourn those we love?

I've learnt that there will be bad situations and dwelling on them will only age us and in the long run, cause us the regret that we didn't enjoy life...So, here's me saying, like John Lennon, choose to be happy. Life is interesting if you want it to be. So choose to be happy. Shine bright like a diamond!!!



Happy Tuesday.

Thanks a lot for reading :)


Oops!!! check this link: Prayer for Ugonna, Chidiaka, Tekena and Llyod by 3 pm today...Don't forget!!! Please do pray for Nigeria and for the world...God listens.

Song of the day: Rihanna- Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment