Thursday 1 November 2012

Are you in love :)

Just a quick hello :)
Hope you had an amazing day?

It's 1/11/12 today or like I calculated it, 1+11=12 (perfect day, right?).

Ah!!! Sweet November :)

Talking about November, I just thought of Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron in the movie 'Sweet November'.  I loved the bitter-sweet theme of the movie and it's easily one of my favourite films in the world...Oh, isn't love an amazing thing?

In honour of love, I found some really cute stuff I want to share (trying to be lovey dovey tonight -batting eyelids-)

Image source: comment20

Image source: http://favimages.com/image/91636/


Image source: http://celebritysbabies.blogspot.com/2011/07/cute-love-sayings.html


 You smiling already???????
Have you ever been in love?

It's 61 days to the New year. Grateful to God for this moment and can't wait to go into 2013 with you...

Thank you so much for being part of this journey....

Dedicating this song by Toya Delazy, Heart to you

Enjoy the rest of this beautiful month...

Thanks a lot for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment