Monday 5 November 2012

COMFORT ZONE


Just a quick hello and asking one question today, what’s your comfort zone?
Today, I’m celebrating my big sis birthday (Happy birthday Onyi.I 'heart' u) but somehow, the death of a friends husband has dampened the day a little bit...I hate 'death' news, it kinds of bring this annoying hollow in my heart and the consoling part? Difficult. All she said was I'm fine. The children are fine. It was just too heartbreaking (What can you ever say that will comfort a friend or family who’s grieving?). ~sad~

Every day, I hear some experts say, leave your comfort zone, take risks, and explore the world. In as much as I agree with that, you know, ‘not scared to take a leap’, I still choose to stay within the confines of God. He is my comfort zone. He should be yours too. I stumbled upon this scripture this morning (Hebrew 13:5) and thought I’d share. God says ‘He will never leave us nor forsake us’. I guess it’s comforting to know that we have God walking us through whatever storm we might be facing and even rescuing us from them. Like a colleague of mine said today in the prayer room 'No matter the challenges we face in life, God stills spells 'LOVE' for us. If we look deeply, He still gives us a reason to be thankful to Him'.
Image Source: chocfairies

He is my comfort zone. What’s yours?

So tell me, how was your weekend?
Hung out with a couple of friends and watched the new James Bond Movie, ‘Sky fall’. Loved the movie, loved Adele’s voice in the theme song, Hated that ‘M’ died but loved that Mr. Bond fought for her till death (Ps: Javier Bardem is a fantastic actor).

Have a great week...Remember, like Bond loved M till death, God says He will never forsake us. He will never leave us.

Teddy hugs!!!

Thanks a lot for reading...




No comments:

Post a Comment