Tuesday 6 November 2012

JUST A THOUGHT ;)

Ciao a tutti :)

I've been thinking about 'happiness' a lot these days (don't know why? It just pops in, like now, at my work desk). Anyways, I just read this quote by Walt Whitman and it's changed my perspective on 'happiness'


Image Source: Google Images

Like a light bulb, it struck me that maybe we don't have to 

chase 'happiness' for too long. It's right where we are, right at 

this hour. Or as the Dalai Lama says, “Happiness is not 

something ready made. It comes from your own actions”.


Take a look around, I'm sure there's a reason to be happy 

now and to live 'Life' to the fullest. Right?


For me {taking my own  advise :) } , I'm truly happy to  be 

doing this, Blog/ write. I'm also happy to have a family to go 

home to at the end of each day, a bed to sleep on at night  and 

friends to bug whenever I want to (Not many people have 

that!!! It's scary) and most  importantly, I'm happy to know 

God is my friend. He's my true joy. 

Freedom is not overcoming what you think stands in your way. It is understanding that what is in your way is part of the way. Guy Finley


Life is too short to wait for the perfect 'happy' moment. Take the rafter off your eyes and see reasons to be happy.

Just some thoughts I'd wanted to share. OK?

Have a 'happiness' filled day...

Arthur Ashe, “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can


Thanks a billion for reading :)

2 comments: