Wednesday 23 January 2013

THE WAY OF LOVE :)

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
This Song makes me drunk For King and Country- Baby Boy :)
How are you doing today?
Been having a little writers block :( Couldn't figure out what to blog about today and after much thoughts and goofing around and talking to GOD, I finally figured it out.......It's about the greatest attribute of all time......LOVE!!!!
It's one of the most important, yet, most difficult attribute to abide by....
It's beautiful yet hated.....
It's kinda hard to live by, not because we are selfish or anything but WE have to come first sometimes right?....It's 'ME FIRST' then others follow....

For some reasons, I stumbled on 'for KINGS AND COUNTRY' (heartbroken that BARLOW GIRL wont be singing any more :( Why do all good things come to an end? ) and I'm hooked with their music...They are slowly becoming  a cancer...I love them.....Ok back to our topic....Was listening to one of the songs by 'for KING and COUNTRY'and they quoted this verse from the bible and its' TRUTH!!!

The Way of Love


"13 If I speak with human eloquence and angelic ecstasy but don’t love, I’m nothing but the creaking of a rusty gate.
Image source:inspirationaldaily.wordpress.com
If I speak God’s Word with power, revealing all his mysteries and making everything plain as day, and if I have faith that says to a mountain, “Jump,” and it jumps, but I don’t love, I’m nothing.
3-7 If I give everything I own to the poor and even go to the stake to be burned as a martyr, but I don’t love, I’ve gotten nowhere. So, no matter what I say, what I believe, and what I do, I’m bankrupt without love.
Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn’t want what it doesn’t have.
Love doesn’t strut,
Doesn’t have a swelled head,
Doesn’t force itself on others,
Isn’t always “me first,”
Doesn’t fly off the handle,
Doesn’t keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn’t revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end."

- 1 Corinthians 13:1-7 (the message)

Realistically, Can you apply the words in your lives- Like looking for the best in people and not judging or hating them right away....or loving others that you don't hurt them or loving so hard that you forgive?

True Love helps keeps a relationship, like they say "You don’t love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her."

The greatest example of love was shown by God and His son, Jesus. Each day we have is an opportunity for them to love us. I also love and Respect the teachers who died for their students in Newton, they proved that one human being can truly love another the way God loved us. Also, I respect the moms and dads and friends and families and volunteers who work tirelessly and show love in more than one way.

Love!!!! It's hard showing it sometimes. But what I do, is tell God how hard it is and beg HIM for strength and Grace to practice true love when dealing with others especially in little things....

Nothing makes sense without love. Preach love today, spread its message, practice it and watch the world become a better place to live in....
Image source: santabanta.com

Wishing you a happy holidays tomorrow!!!!!
Hugs!!!!!!


Thanks a billion for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment