Monday 17 November 2014

ALL FEATHERS

Hello Everyone!

How's your day so far? :)

It's amazing how we learn from the smallest or even the craziest situations...Oh my!
Learnt something interesting from a rooster.

This Rooster. The big white rooster was all feathery.

I actually thought it was a dog (Yes, I need to wear my glasses often). 

White feathers graced its body.
Thanks shutterstock!...Image Source: Google Image

(Looked like the picture above, but was all white and bigger)

'All Feathers!', that's what my sister said, 'No meat probably, but a lot of feather'...

Made me think, 'are we like that sometimes?'
All feathers, puff puff. Show off. 
Is that how am I?


Show off...Filled outside, but empty on the inside.

I don't want to be like that...ALL FEATHERS.

I want my/ your values & worth to be from what's on my/ your inside.

I want inner beauty, one that fills a room and whose presence, everyone want, not outwardly appearances  whose value diminish with time, with age, and external influences....


“The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need 

to show off.” 




So, again, I ask.....are we all feathers on the outside, and little meat on the inside?


(Thanks Mr. Rooster for something to think about :D)

Thanks a lot for reading!

Hugs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment