Wednesday 15 February 2012

HAKUNA MATATA--DONT WORRY...

So this morning, I woke up feeling happy as usual (yes..no mood swing today...) and got ready for work... you know the drill, talk to God, bath and brush my teeth...Yea, brushing my teeth(sighs) was my major headache this morning 'cos I forgot to buy the toothpaste (Don't worry, teeth est sparkling and my mouth isn't smelling)
...I realised that we didn't have any paste at home which was partially my fault and since there was no store opened, I decided to brush the old fashioned way (salt...lots of it and water too, after that, take lots of sweet to eliminate the smell)...Hahaha...Don't panic, I didn't do that... I had to wait for the store near my house to open so that I can buy a paste and brush properly (got to work late though)...but atleast my teeth est sparkling like this --->>>
and I had a good laugh (Sorry to disappoint you, Nma)...She wanted me to go out with a smelly mouth (sticking out my tongue)..

If you had seen me this morning, I'm sure you would have laughed at me too...

I usually subscribe to a daily devotional and today I got one from Joyce Meyer ...It's titled 'finding the fun'...It reads...

"Want to hear a funny story? I've got a lot of them, and they come from things that happened in my ordinary, everyday life. Now, I wasn't laughing when those stories were in the making, but I'm glad I can laugh about them now.
For example, I didn't think it was funny when I couldn't get my hair to stay in place, but if you'd seen what I did about it, you certainly would have laughed. It wasn't amusing when I tried to make clothes, especially for the people who had to wear them. And I was so irritated when Dave threw paper towels over the grocery store aisle at me, but I realize now, he just knew how to have a little fun no matter what he was doing. I'm glad I've learned to look at times like these and see the humor in them.
Now I know that not everything in life is necessarily enjoyable, but I think we all need to learn to have more fun in our lives. And I bet if you took time to think about it every day, you could find a moment that brought you joy or you can laugh about now.
God wants His children to have some fun. The Bible says a merry heart does good like medicine. I think we all need a healthy dose of laughter every day - many times during the day. I encourage you to deliberately look for something to smile or laugh about every day, and be sure to share a smile or a laugh with someone else and brighten their day too!"
http://www.youversion.com/reading-plans/promises-for-your-everyday-life/15

So whether it's a smelly mouth, or an annoying collegue at work, or a silly phone (What can I ever do without my silly phone???)...Laugh it off...Wear a smile all day...You just can't overdose on Joy!!!

Totally love this song (dancing to it like emma stone did in 'The Help')...Hahahahahaha...

Have a fun day...

Mwahhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment