Wednesday 25 July 2012

Mr. Welder and I

Sitting here in my own little world like I usually do. Breathing in the peace and demolishing the anger. Trying to block out the sound of the welding machine in the distance. Grrr, Grrr, the sound comes again, 15 minutes this time, non-stop...
Why is he making this sound I wonder? My eyes hissing at the unknown feet and inches man in the building 3 blocks away from me.


Why won't he make the sound? I thought again.
'Maybe he's fixing boyfriend's tyres' my heart said. Nah! don't think so.
What if he needs the money to pay his wife's medical fees? Hmm, at least he's working and not engaged in some vices.
Grrr, Grrr, the sound comes again piercing my thoughts and battling with my concentration. Grrr, Grrr....Again???....I think I need a new location...
Grandma says 'Accommodate others'...I guess I just did that :)


Song of the day: Schooling life by Beyonce



Remember, accommodate others...


Thanks a lot for visiting...Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment