Sunday 13 January 2013

BEING A CHRISTIAN

Hello Dear,
How are you doing?
Being a God's girl is one of the coolest, hardest, yet most rewarding and fulfilling relationships ever.
One of my resolution for the year is to have a relationship with GOD (Proverb 1: 33)….And I am having fun doing it. I bought me a journal to jot  my thoughts when having my moments with Him J

I saw this on Pinterest  and it describes what being a Christian is like. 


It’s not all Rosy, might be Boring but God promises to cover us with Grace and Love and Help us through our walk with Him. 
I’m super grateful for God’s Grace and Strength as I embark on my relationship with Him.

What is it like for you- loving, trusting and leaning on God? (Wanna know your experience)

Hey, Start now. Start having beautiful moments with Him. It will help you understand this crazy :) world better.
God loves you like crazy and He wants to be our friend. Being a Gods Girl/ Man is the best thing ever.

Hugs!!!!
My super cute JOURNAL- (Redecorated it with the cards I got for the holiday)


Thanks a lot for reading J


Song of the day- God Girl by Jamie Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment